Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Who I gravitate towards

I like brilliant, confident, wildly narcissistic, spontaneous, charismatic, intense and untamed people; people with a heart, people with a mind. People who have both and use both. I like people who think without thinking. I like people who stand out. I like people who are self-aware and straightforward. I like people who make their presence felt above all and people who embody what they are and conceal nothing for they carry within them enigmatic genuineness as well as brutal honesty. I like people who tell you where to go. I like people who would rather burn out than fade away. I like people who wouldn’t take any of my reading recommendations. I like people who dominate and seduce through their gaze. I like people who make me feel like waiting. I like people who can shut the fuck up and do their own thing. I like people who are self-destructive and vulnerable. I like people who value the moment and know when to let go. I like people who can just sit and chill with me. I like people who keep me on the alert and cause me to feel restless. I like people who see through stuff and pay close attention to details. I like people for whom I’d literally scream “crawling back to youu” from the top of my lungs. I also very much like Ralph Fiennes, what does that tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment