Monday, August 11, 2014

My ideal mate...

A man taller than me, handsome, older than me (preferably by at least 5 years), not necessarily dark, experienced, wise, gentle (only when needed), mature, kind, logical, rational, intelligent, powerful, charismatic, consistent, fair, and secure. Someone who can teach me something, has above average listening skills, an easygoing nature, a defined sense of aesthetics, morals, values...someone with decency, integrity, strength, an even temper, controlled emotions, self-possession, gravitas, dignity, and courage.

Essentially, this man would be the only one who, first and foremost, can make me feel calm and safe and protected. He must defend me and must not intentionally hurt me; if he does hurt me, then he must be sincerely apologetic, in words and actions. He will be honest, more honest with himself and about himself and me, including when I've made a mistake (or when he has), than most anybody. Someone who, when he talks, I love just listening to him talk...he would usually have a unique and cogent point of view or even just an interesting way of saying things. He must be clever and funny and have a wicked sense of humour and make me smile; when happy or excited, it's infectious. He must be outgoing, supremely confident , and unapologetically himself. He must accept me for who I am. 


I love men, I love testosterone and have a weakness for alpha males; I quite like being a geisha. I tend to go for the creative ones, mainly musicians. I like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants and is ambitious and intrepid enough to go get it. He might not be what I'd bring home to mum, but it wouldn't matter, he would complement me in every way. Someone intelligent, who appreciates the finer things in life whether it's the prototypical luxury items or a nice clear sunny day outside. Someone with a varied and defined sense of aesthetics, and a cool even temper. He can be an asshole to everyone else, as long as he treats me like a queen and fucks me like a whore, I'll be quite pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment