Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What is it that you want?


Receiving this question gave me a window of opportunity to really  express what I want, what I need: I want to start school again. I want to walk Park Ave again, which I miss dearly. I want to walk it wearing a trench coat around 6 o’clock with Falls’ winds. I want New York. New York’s snow. I want to be alone in beautiful bookshops while getting stares. Yet I want California. I want men with tattoos and motorcycles. I want to wear my pin curls more. I want black. I want to reread Bonjour Tristesse, which is another thing I miss. I also want to feel as if I’m in Hemingway’s Garden of Eden at those beautiful locations wearing espadrilles. I want beautiful lighting. I want to watch "Midnight in Paris" again. I want private adventures with genuinely good hearted people (for once in my life). I want to delete this blog and actually start living what I reblog and write about. I want to live a happy, passionate, luxurious, successful, and artistic life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment